NDIS and Housing
Navigating the NDIS can be stressful, so we are here to guide and assist you on the path to planning the new build or home modification of your dreams.
NDIS and Housing
We understand that the NDIS can be a daunting environment to navigate with all of the pieces to the very large jigsaw puzzle not always apparent straight away. It’s all still very shiny and new to a lot of people. Good news is, we’re here to help!
P2P Housing, as a division of Parent to Parent, with over 20 years of working in the disability sector, has long established connections and networks to tap into. P2P are also Support Coordinators and Plan Managers, which means we live and breathe the NDIS and look at the individual picture of all the participants we support.
So navigate the NDIS with us and we can help you in achieving your building goals. From developing your NDIS housing plan, working with your allied health professionals, through to the big reveal of your new accessible bathroom or getting the keys to your brand new SDA home.
What We Can Do
- Develop Concept Designs and Construction Documentation for your specific home modification or build
- Provide Building Construction Professional Assessments & Reports
- Work with your Allied Health Professionals
- Provide Support Coordination working within your NDIS plan budget
- Provide SDA Assessments & Reports
- Provide Weekly Build Updates
- Contract Document Appraisal and Review
- Variation Assessment and Dispute Management
- Site Visits at Key Milestones
- Pre Handover Inspections, Reports and Guidance
- PC (Practical Completion) Meeting attendance with your builder